Welcome to Premier Women’s Health of South Jersey. We are honored that you have chosen us to care for you and your family. Together we will work diligently to keep you safe and healthy.
- It is the philosophy of our practice to provide high quality care; to treat you with courtesy and respect; to provide the information you need to make informed decisions; and to answer all of your questions to the best of our ability.
- It is important that you be a partner in your health care. You should become informed about all issues affecting your health, and we encourage you to ask any questions you may have about your diagnosis or treatment. It is your right to fully understand the doctor’s thought processes and decisions that affect you. Do not hesitate to ask questions.
- It is also very important that you follow through on our recommendations. This includes making appointments for follow-up as requested; taking medications we prescribe according to our instructions; following up on laboratory or x-ray studies that we order; and making appointments to see specialists to whom we refer.
- We will make every effort to ensure that you receive the results of any laboratory or x-ray studies that we order. However, you should always call if you do not receive results from us in a timely fashion.
- We respect your time and make every effort to minimize your wait in our office. However, we ask that you understand that there are occasions when a patient needs more of our time than anticipated (such as emergencies and complicated health issues). While this may prolong your wait, please know that we will provide you with the same consideration should the need arise.
- As part of our relationship, we hope you will treat our staff with courtesy and respect, be on time for your appointment, and give us advance notice if you are unable to keep an appointment.
Thank you again for selecting our office to partner with you in providing high quality health care!